Georgetown University Provost Robert Groves published a blog post about S3MC’s exploration of how new internet-affiliated sources of data can inform traditional social science questions. Read the full text here.
- SAGE Ocean features S3MC’s Ceren Budak among women “doing amazing research in computational social science”
- S3MC Presentations at DEVSEC18
- New Publication: The Stability of Economic Correlations over Time
- Analysis | The Kavanaugh saga reminded Republicans of a big reason to vote in November: Stopping Democrats
- S3MC Presentations at BigSurv18