Georgetown University Provost Robert Groves published a blog post about S3MC’s exploration of how new internet-affiliated sources of data can inform traditional social science questions. Read the full text here.
- Understanding high- and low-quality URL Sharing on COVID-19 Twitter streams
- Sampling Convergence Meeting Held Online
- As the campaign closes, coronavirus remains the main event (CNN)
- Real-time analysis shows that the first debate shifted attitudes among Twitter users towards Biden and the second solidified them
- These are the big words associated with Trump and Biden as the 2020 campaign closes (CNN)