Georgetown University Provost Robert Groves published a blog post about S3MC’s exploration of how new internet-affiliated sources of data can inform traditional social science questions. Read the full text here.
- Pamela Davis-Kean appointed MIDAS Associate Director for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Event: Josh Pasek to speak at MIDAS Seminar Series on Friday, February 2, 2019, at 4-5pm
- Award: Leticia Bode named 2019 Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor
- Event: Ceren Budak speaks at U-M Dissonance Event Series on “Catching Fake News”
- Analysis: News Coverage on President Trump Impacting Midterm Campaigns