Georgetown University Provost Robert Groves published a blog post about S3MC’s exploration of how new internet-affiliated sources of data can inform traditional social science questions. Read the full text here.
- Trump’s case of coronavirus changed the conversation (CNN)
- Once again, Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis dominates news about the campaign (CNN)
- Measurement Convergence Meeting Held Online
- Presidential Debate Candidate Stance Analysis
- In news about the presidential race, coronavirus overtakes nearly all else (CNN)