On October 3, 2018, Daniela Duca, Product Manager at SAGE Ocean, published a list of 39 women “doing amazing research in computational social science.” Ceren Budak, assistant professor in the University of Michigan’s School of Information and S3MC member, was featured among the scholars listed citing her work in researching social networks, news consumption, and charitable giving. The list has since been updated to feature 50+ women “to follow in computational social science.” To learn more about Ceren’s work, visit her website. You can follow her on Twitter and medium.
- Understanding high- and low-quality URL Sharing on COVID-19 Twitter streams
- Sampling Convergence Meeting Held Online
- As the campaign closes, coronavirus remains the main event (CNN)
- Real-time analysis shows that the first debate shifted attitudes among Twitter users towards Biden and the second solidified them
- These are the big words associated with Trump and Biden as the 2020 campaign closes (CNN)