A recent poll, with design and analysis by J. Pasek, S. Soroka & M. Traugott found that while Trump wasn’t on the ballot, Americans were consuming a remarkable amount of news about him in the final month of the midterm campaigns. Attention paid to him was far higher among those who have strongly positive or negative views of him than those who are less passionate. Click here to read the article.
- As the campaign closes, coronavirus remains the main event (CNN)
- Real-time analysis shows that the first debate shifted attitudes among Twitter users towards Biden and the second solidified them
- These are the big words associated with Trump and Biden as the 2020 campaign closes (CNN)
- Trump’s case of coronavirus changed the conversation (CNN)
- Once again, Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis dominates news about the campaign (CNN)