A recent poll, with design and analysis by J. Pasek, S. Soroka & M. Traugott found that while Trump wasn’t on the ballot, Americans were consuming a remarkable amount of news about him in the final month of the midterm campaigns. Attention paid to him was far higher among those who have strongly positive or negative views of him than those who are less passionate. Click here to read the article.
- Coronavirus surges back into the campaign with Woodward revelations (CNN)
- Election 2020 – What words are defining Trump and Biden?
- Kenosha trips and veteran comments drive conversation around Trump and Biden (CNN)
- Americans hear positives about both Biden and Trump out of their conventions — but more for Biden (CNN)
- Positivity on Biden hits high after the DNC takes center stage (CNN)