A recent poll, with design and analysis by J. Pasek, S. Soroka & M. Traugott found that while Trump wasn’t on the ballot, Americans were consuming a remarkable amount of news about him in the final month of the midterm campaigns. Attention paid to him was far higher among those who have strongly positive or negative views of him than those who are less passionate. Click here to read the article.
- Model Construction Meeting Held Online
- Understanding high- and low-quality URL Sharing on COVID-19 Twitter streams
- Sampling Convergence Meeting Held Online
- As the campaign closes, coronavirus remains the main event (CNN)
- Real-time analysis shows that the first debate shifted attitudes among Twitter users towards Biden and the second solidified them