The Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS), which funds S3MC, is seeking applications for its Michigan Data Science Fellows (DS Fellows) Program. The DS Fellows Program offers an outstanding opportunity for postdoctoral researchers to develop skills in data science by working at the intersection of data science and their domain of expertise. Applicants are asked to identify two MIDAS-affiliated faculty—which include S3MC researchers Ceren Budak, Pamela Davis-Kean Josh Pasek, Trivellore Raghunathan, and Michael Traugott—as sponsors. To learn more about the application requirements and process, click here.
- As the campaign closes, coronavirus remains the main event (CNN)
- Real-time analysis shows that the first debate shifted attitudes among Twitter users towards Biden and the second solidified them
- These are the big words associated with Trump and Biden as the 2020 campaign closes (CNN)
- Trump’s case of coronavirus changed the conversation (CNN)
- Once again, Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis dominates news about the campaign (CNN)